musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Friday 8 July 2011

anticipation

Saturday I'm heading north to Rishton and then to Preston whilst OH remains behind to dog sit.

Kidz 4 Kidz Community Theatre Company put on shows twice a year at the Charter Theatre in Preston.

Tomorrow night they celebrate their tenth anniversary...

Kidz 4 Kidz present 'Ten' a celebration of their ten-year anniversary.
"For a night of audience participation, fun, laughter, drinks and being merry... (and possible BBC interest) please join us for our big 10 year show Saturday 9th July @ 730pm. xx "

A theatre/dance group my goddaughter helps out with.

2 comments:

Sayre said...

What fun! I occasionally drag my son off to Panama City to see plays my cousins are in. He really enjoys it!

Have fun!

Joy said...

Have a wonderful time at the show, Joan, and do let us know how it all goes.

J x