musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Wednesday 26 October 2011

meandering

I ought to have gone with B to see Top Hat, but OU studies got in the way. She phoned to say it had not been a memorable performance and could we have a day out together soon? I wanted to go to Culcheth to Black Sheep Wools to see what I could find. One way and another it meant Tuesday is the best day for B to go out. 
Typically I got lost time and again and before you ask...no GPS and no navigation system apart from map reading.
As B said 'We have a tongue in our heads, let's ask someone' who did we find? the local postie, best route finder there is.
So we found and investigated the place, decided it was a one-off but at least I got a pattern I'd been seeking. Then we had lunch in a local pub...it was delicious and a bargain price.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I'm sorry you were disappointed with the wool shop but it sounds as if you had a lovely day anyway what with the linch and the company.
J x