musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Looking at the Past

Until June 2nd life is shall we say a tad full.

OH and I have a number of appointments to keep, doctor, dentist and hospital. Factor in an EMA (OU) End of module assessment (3000 words). The remainder of this month is busy, so too parts of next month.

For some time I've been interested in genealogy, partly because there are so many questions but no-one to ask.

As OH once remarked (jokingly) losing one's relatives one after another is rather careless. Most of my relatives seemed to follow one another into the Great Beyond in the 1970s and 1980s.

So, today I have renewed a subscription (not the market leader). Also, I have volunteered for FreeCEN as a transcriber. Now I have received some files to go thro' Whitfield, Derbyshire 1861. I have a personal interest in that area. 


No comments: