All email postings are so intermittent and can/do cross over so much. Plus recipients may be many and varied.
Over the past couple of weeks I've been in intermittent 'conversation' with the OU (Open Uni).
1. I withdrew from SXN390 - huge sigh of relief, but it took several emails to several places before it was accomplished.
2. I learnt I was eligible for a 60% refund.
3. That was put towards another course...glutton for punishment that I am.
4. Today, and email arrived that re-confirmed exit from course, re-confirmed 60% refund paid towards next course.
5. Some of my previous level 2 courses now count towards my next qualification