musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Sunday 14 November 2010

Fun Monday Nov. 22nd

Julie of
is hostess for November and she
Asks - What is your favorite beauty product?

This is when I have to admit to loving the beauty products made by Lush.

They do a shower gel called Flying Fox 
it's truly relaxation in a bottle...

Then there are their solid shampoo bars. A real 'must' for holidays and travelling as there's no liquid to spill. With 9 to choose from...you can 'ring the changes'- my favourite is Karma comba. Not only does my hair smell lovely, it almost behaves itself and has fewer tangles.



Is a 'must' in winter, keeps feet toasty warm thanks to cinnamon, clove and ginger. Another 'must have' concoction.

So, Julie there's not one single fave but 3
one for hair
one shower gel
and
one for feet 

3 comments:

Sayre said...

Hmmm... I tend to stick to beauty products I can find in the grocery store (which might explain a lot). This stuff sounds lovely, though!

joanygee said...

It is and their shops are lovely to browse as they have samples of everything.

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Lush, but you can bet I'm on my way to check it out.~sWaMpY~