I came across these questions
Thank you Marie Elizabeth
1. How many pets do you have?
Two German Shepherd dogs
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
That as they say is a poser...
I'd really love to swap places with one or more of my 'click on the mouse' friends
Jan of Life according to Jan n Jer
Being cheeky, I'd like to go to Boyd's Bear Adventures!
3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
'Make, do and mend'
*Making rather than buying
*Doing rather than pay a n other to do something
*Mend instead of 'mending with a new one', when practical
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
No kids here, but I have a God-daughter...
She's got lots of commonsense and is very practical, with a wonderful sense of humour. What more could one ask!
5. What is your favorite quote?
Comes from Chaucer, 'Nun's Priest's Tale'
"If gold rust, what shall iron do"