musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Late joining in Fun monday but...

"My question is, what do you drink in the morning, coffee, milk, tea, or something else ? and in what do you drink ? A cup or a mug or a bowl ?
Please show us a picture !"
Friendly,
Gattina set the topic

Just a few...

My morning cuppa has to be coffee! Haven't been a tea drinker for many a year. First became regular coffee drinker at school (sixth form) and continued throughout college days.
For reasons I won't go into here, tea drinking is associated in my mind with funerals and nasty acciden
ts.

Now to take pix of coffee cups/mugs something of which I have quite a collection.


The 'usual' cuppa coffee and glass of fruit juice to wake me up in the morning.

A recent addition and a favourite...









4 comments:

Sayre said...

Well, that stinks. Tea is a lovely drink, but if it's associated with such unhappy things, I can see why you might not want to start your day with it.

Thanks for the hosting offer for May 10th. I shall take you up on it! And I'll list you on my sidebar.

Jan n Jer said...

I like your collection of coffee mugs. My mornings also start with coffee...I do like tea also but drink it in the afternoons sometimes.

joanygee said...

If I drink 'tea' it has to be fruit flavoured or herbal. I particularly like camomile and honey. Used to help me thro' the day when I was at work. Good thing about those teas is they taste just as good hot or cold.

Thanks for stopping by.

Debs said...

You have cool mugs. I ADORE your Harry Potter. So cool!!!