musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Tuesday 15 February 2011

another Google doodle...

today it's the turn of Shackleton to be 'immortalized' on Google...
It's been an odd day, too many phone-calls not just the usual catch-up chat with the two 'M's.
I got 'lost' in retrieving data as part of my OU course. Try finding up to data stats on Haiti! What they said would take about an hour took most of the day. Not to worry, it's done and posted on the forum.
And the weather can't seem to make up its mind...it's turning cold and perhaps frosty again...brrr.

5 comments:

Joy said...

I love the Google-doodles too. Sometimes they are a great start to the day!

It's been colder here too. More snow on the way? Who knows?

J x

Janis said...

LOL, I got lost in Photo shop today! Getting ready to go out and take a walk...been on my butt all afternoon!

joanygee said...

Yes, Joy and there have been some good doodles lately. Jx
Enjoy Photoshop, Janis it takes some time to get to use it as you want. Did you know Lifehacker did some tutorials about it?
http://lifehacker.com/#!5758404/learn-the-basics-of-photoshop-the-complete-guide

Jan n Jer said...

Thank you so much for the link about photoshop...I watched the tutorial and it was very informative. I am also doing a basics of PS through Kim Klassen, she gives a lot of free textures away. I am slowly starting to "Get It"!!!! Lots to learn!! Thanks again!

joanygee said...

My pleasure (smile) I did a short on-line course (Photoshop) with the Open University (Milton Keynes). Hope you enjoy using Photoshop. There's always more n more to try isn't there!