musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Sunday 28 December 2014

PJ days

Just read a post by a friend who has declared today to be a PJ day. That set me thinking, as my days have been PJ days since November 24th.

I have been out with D a few times, briefly to do some necessary shopping, then home to snooze once more.

A friend phoned today, unfortunately having lost track of time, I replied that I had only just woken up. The caller was most surprised - asleep in the daytime? I passed the phone across to D who explained the goings on since I went into hospital, had the op, came home and so on... Then he went on to relate the next series of appointments that are coming our way starting with Dec. 31st. Here's hoping to see the last of the regular appointments that have been the norm throughout 2014.

2 comments:

Joy said...

< grin >
Hoping 2015 is MUCH better for you.
J x

joanygee said...

Thank you Joy. Here's wishing us both a Happy New Year! Jx