musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Monday 23 May 2011

well it's Monday and

there's another Fun Monday topic...but...
It's many, many, many years since I watched the TV series Perry Mason and I've no idea I've never heard of Denny Crane.
That was option one set by Roger
Option two mason or crane, would I prefer to be a bricky or crane driver?
Neither!
However, tweaking the topic slightly, I know someone who as they say 'eats, drinks and lives cranes'.
So much so that if you are in his company you soon realise how involved he is. On a recent trip to Dublin we admired the various cranes dominating the skyline and bemoaned their inactivity.
They were certainly an impressive site.

Bricky? A most definite No! No! Why? It's a skill I wouldn't even attempt, as it's much more difficult than it appears. We built an extension a few years ago so I saw bricklaying done at firsthand.

5 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

Cranes are impressive just in their size alone. It takes a very skilled operator and steady hand. Happy FM to you!

Jill said...

I coudln't do it either, I picked another lawyer show!

Sayre said...

I think I'd like to try my hand at brick laying, myself! Seems odd, but cranes hold no interest for me (perhaps because they are way up high).

I loved Perry Mason when I was a kid. No one was as glamourous as Della Street!

joanygee said...

Thank you for stopping by.
Now you mention it Sayre I remember Della Street and the programme's theme tune.

Joy said...

Perry Mason, eh? That takes me back a goodly number of years!