musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Sunday 30 September 2012

In a hole in the ground there lived a

Bilbo Baggins went on a journey 'there and back again'.

Another of my favourite books by my all-time favourite author J. R. R. Tolkien. Why the sudden need to blog about a book whose anniversary was celebrated on 21st September 2012?

December 14th 2012 sees the premier of the Hobbit movie part I. For those like me who are eagerly anticipating its arrival, the ubiquitous Facebook has a page by Peter Jackson,  another called the Hobbit UK and last but not least the OneRing.net a world-wide collaboration of Tolkien fandom.

So, seeing as a download option was available, I include the following for your delectation and delight.
Dwarven
Thorin Oakenshield 

Fili and Kili


No comments: