musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Saturday 15 January 2011

celebration time...

Phoned Phil (pharmacy) to give him an update on the saga of prescriptions, changes, GP et al.

Soon afterwards the phone rang...Pam from the pharmacy, "Your local pharmacy here, just want to let you know we have the prescription. Looking forward to seeing you soon.".

OH took me round, but before I went in, I called in at a local corner shop to buy some chocolates as a 'Thank You' for the pharmacy staff. I won't bore you with details of the happy, joking repartee at the pharmacy, suffice it to say...
  • OH has the right medication (1.25mg) and won't run out of tablets for another month. 
  • The pharmacy staff were all beaming smiles when I left and looking forward to sharing the chocolates.

2 comments:

Sayre said...

You can bet that they will take care of you! I'm glad it's all worked out now!

joanygee said...

It was the least I could do as they had been so helpful, above and beyond what anyone might expect.