musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Sunday 30 January 2011

peaceful

-that's how I like my Sunday mornings...dogs flat out and snoozing OH comparatively 'bright-eyed and bushy tailed'. Perhaps, and I hope it's not too soon to say, but these new meds might be okay?
Just spent a pleasant time engrossed in reading other folk's blogs.
As it's Sunday there's no chance of the dogs making a ruckus rushing at the door if the post arrived.

Had chat with M and she seems lots better than last time we spoke. We might even have our coffee and chat some time this week.

Still trying out my halogen oven, timings need to be worked on, but am happy with the results.

3 comments:

Joy said...

It would be great if they were working well1 Here's hoping!

J x

joanygee said...

Thank you, Joy (smile) but tis too early to tell.

Sayre said...

Sounds like a lovely day. I love my oven - but I lack the counter space to leave it out. It travels back and forth between the kitchen and the garage!