musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Tuesday 11 January 2011

kindnesses

How delightful to receive comments to postings, reading them this morning really brightened my day!
More accurately, they were the 'icing on the cake'.
Let me explain...

M-J-M that's what one neighbour now calls the 3 of us who live next door to one another and have become close friends.
M the one with two GSDs, J also two GSDs and M the knitting neighbour and fundraiser/organizer. This week M (GSDs) is having new windows fitted, so she spent part of yesterday with M getting warm as she couldn't warm her own house for obvious reasons. Knowing she'd have to stay in this week until the glaziers finish I did a bit if shopping for her. She also comes here to 'use the facilities' whilst her bathroom has no window in it!
Thank you to Karisma for your kind comment about my lovely z_boy...

And, all being well, this is where I hope to go tomorrow...

Hoping my friend is well enough and looking forward to having lunch with her. She makes the most delicious vegetarian meals...

No comments: