musings (201) fun Monday (76) friendship (64) K9 (13)

Friday 23 September 2011

Click into Autumn

Here is the Challenge......from Faye of Summit Musings
September 23rd is the beginning of Autumn so, to celebrate this most gorgeous time of the year, I thought it would be fun to host the Two Weeks in Autumn Photo Challenge. Look around you as you go about your daily lives the next two weeks and see if you can capture the magic of autumn with your camera. 
Safely gathered in...part of this year's onion crop

5 comments:

Faye said...

Oh, I remember this "first signs"--onions and potatoes drying so they could be stored for the winter. Your photo is just my preference--muted, natural. Although I've been playing with the "vivid colors" setting on camera. Split personality?

I'll add you to the players right now. Thanks for joining in, Joanygee.

Jan n Jer said...

Good one...love the colors on this one!

joanygee said...

Thanks for stopping by... Much appreciated.

Pamela said...

we have already eaten our entire onion crop. Next year I think I better plant some longer lasting ones ...

we plant SWEET onions and they don't store very well.

Lovely autumn photo!

joanygee said...

Thank you Pamela, we grow Sturon and Stuttgarter onions. I'm hoping to get OH to grow more onions and hardly any shallots next year.